Untreated hearing loss is a real problem with real consequences like increased anxiety, reduced earning potential, social withdrawal and more. Our interactive tools below are a good first step towards identifying if you have a hearing loss, and getting the treatment needed to help.
- Online Hearing Test
- Hearing Loss Simulator
- Hearing Aid Finder Tool
The Solution is Simple
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are all more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
- Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
- Increased ability to concentrate and multitask
- Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
- Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
- Increased earning power and more control over their lives
Please click here for additional hearing resources that can help you along your hearing journey.